Lost cylinders. Inefficient procurement. Confusing invoices.
Managing gases, welding and safety products on your own is expensive. Frustrating. Time-consuming. And fortunately, completely unnecessary.
Today, more companies than ever have discovered something better: A complete supply-chain solution for gases as well as welding and safety products. This service streamlines the whole management process, giving you more time to concentrate on your core business—and realize significant savings while you do it.
Lower costs with custom-made savings
Tracking Services from Virtair offers a proven solution that eliminates waste, bottlenecks and inefficiencies in supply-chain management, delivering substantial savings in the process. In fact, the savings for gases, along with welding and safety products, can be as much as 20 times more than those realized by simply hunting for the lowest product price alone.
Let Virtair experts customize a Tracking program specifically for your needs and your budget, with program elements including:
Virtair Tracking, is an advanced asset utilization system that captures important asset tracking data quickly and accurately.
Tracking provides you with complete control of your cylinder and bulk gas inventory, welding hardgoods, safety supplies and rental equipment, and MRO supplies.
- Stay up-to-date with routine online reports
- Realize significant time and cost savings with timely and accurate information about your entire Virtair product inventory
- Streamline government reporting and compliance with accurate reports on storage of your gases and gas-related products
- Optimize cost-control by maintaining inventory at just-right levels to keep projects moving smoothly—on time and on budget
Reduce losses and boost efficiencies
Wasted time. Lost inventory. Time-consuming paperwork. They’re history with Tracking.
Gas, as well as welding and safety equipment, may not be an enormous part of your projects, but good management of these items is necessary to keep your costs in line and your project moving forward. Using Tracking, you can realize up to:
Track data accurately—onsite
- Reduce errors by eliminating the manual entry of part numbers, descriptions, quantities and shipping tickets
- Stay in compliance with government regulations, with electronic records that include up-to-date shipping and delivery information required by DOT
- Streamline your supply chain with increased inventory accuracy, easy reconciliation of balances and vendor invoice verification
- Track consumption data with links to end-user records for billing
Improve customer service
Here’s another way Virtair makes your job easier and more productive:
Virtair proactively monitors your product demand real time and based on historical usage, and keeps you supplied seamlessly and effortlessly. Save time and resources, and never be without the supplies you need to get the job done.